The programme for EANM’20 Congress is set. Planning is in progress for 2021.
Pre-congress symposia, 2020:
- Lutetium Therapy (Dosimetry + Oncology and Theranostics + Physics Committee)
- Artificial Intelligence in Image Acquisition, Reconstruction and Processing (Physics + Dosimetry Committee)
- Introduction to Dosimetry (Technologists + Dosimetry + Physics Committee)
- Total Body PET imaging (collaboration with IEEE + Drug Development Committee)
- Technical advances in Paediatric Dose Reduction (collaboration with EFOMP + Paediatrics Committee)
- Quantitative SPECT – An Essential Tool? (collaboration with AAPM)
Work in progress on 3 new guidelines:
- PET-CT and PET-MR acceptance testing and routine quality control v2.0
- Quantitative SPECT
EANM – UEMS/EBNM European Nuclear Medicine Guide
We have contributed with new chapters to the 2020 update.
The ESMIT level 3 course “Advanced Features of Quantification” has been postponed to December 17 -18, 2020.
Please check regularly for updates: